[geotk] Netcdf Coverage

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Dec 14 12:56:14 EST 2010

Hello Fabian

For information, I mostly finished yesterday to mavenize the NetCDF project. I
don't know if/when the NetCDF maintainer will incorporate the new configuration
in their build process and make a new release.

I tested today with the .grib2 file that you gave me, and the NoSuchMethodError
is gone. I can see the NetCDF metadata in the FileImageChooser.

I will wait one or two days for NetCDF feedback on the mavenization process. If
they are going to make a new release soon, I will use their release. Otherwise I
will deploy an interim release on http://maven.geotoolkit.org/.

Shortly after the NetCDF deployment (official or our own), I will be able - at
last - to release Geotk 3.16.

	Regards,