[geotk] Concerting Coordinates between custom Transverse Mercator and WGS84 Lon-Lat

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Mar 4 04:41:45 EST 2010

Hello Dan

Thanks for the report. The symptoms that you are facing look like a ClassLoader
issue. I would be curious to know:

  * Do you have a development cycle where the application is deployed,
    undeployed and redeployed again without restarting the server? Or
    something similar like a JAR file installed, uninstalled and re-
    installed?

  * If the above is 'yes', do you install / uninstall individual Maven
    JAR files, or the "everything in one big JAR" bundle?

Do be more specific, the services declared in the META-INF/services need to be
unregistered when Geotk is uninstalled. I have not yet provided a convenience
method for that.

	Regards,

		Martin