[geotk] TemporalPrimitiveAdapter: NullPointer

Robert Csok robert.csok at gmx.de
Fri Mar 19 09:26:15 EDT 2010

Hello Martin,

thank you very much for providing a fix so that fragments like "#m" in "uom" attributes can now be processed.

While unmarshalling some other CSW responses I figured out that the field named "factory" in the TemporalPrimitiveAdapter class is not checked against null when it is referenced in the setElement() method. And, as chance would have it, that field turned out to be null in my case.

I am not sure what the default behavior should be in this particular case (when the statically invoked ServiceLoader can not find an appropriate class).

Please find below the first lines of the stack trace:

        at org.geotoolkit.internal.jaxb.referencing.TemporalPrimitiveAdapter.setElement(TemporalPrimitiveAdapter.java:131)
        at org.geotoolkit.internal.jaxb.referencing.TemporalPrimitiveAdapter$JaxbAccessorM_getElement_setElement_org_geotoolkit_internal_jaxb_referencing_TimePeriod.set(MethodAccessor_Ref.java:45)
[...]

Best regards,

Robert

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02