[geotk] code for parsing WMS Capabilities docs

johann sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Tue May 18 18:36:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I guess we have something that looks like metadata database : MDWeb for
exemple which purpose is to store metadatas or also the Coverage-SQL
database. But even if they can store thoses informations I'm not sure
that's what you are looking for.

About time and elevation, the current rendering engine of geotoolkit
pending can handle thoses, Multi-dimentional navigation is not a sweet
dream, works for coverages, features and WMS (by sending the appropriate
time and elevation parameters in the query).
Here is a small demonstration on features :
http://jsorel.developpez.com/temp/tempele.ogv

Johann Sorel