[geotk] Netcdf Coverage

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Feb 1 04:25:33 EST 2011

Hello Fabian

The following information would be useful:

* In the "Information" tab, what is the value of "Data type"?
* In the "Metadata" tab, selecting "Geospatial - Image 100 Albedo" in the combo box,
    then "Image description" / "Dimensions" / "Dimension" in the tree, what are
the values
    of "Min value" and "Max value"? Does this range fit well the actual Aldebo
data range?

     Martin