[geotk] trouble with jai-next...

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Thu Feb 10 05:16:53 EST 2011

Hello,

This question is for me :)

could you give more details, if you can :
- the full stacktrace of the error
- the code you used to create the JMap
- the MapContext creation

and the list of files which are linked to the shapefile you use.
for example if there is a .qix .prj .shx .idx ...

I suspect your shapefile doesn't have a .prj file but it might be
soemething else.

thanks

johann