[geotk] Change the CRS of an existing GridCoverage2D

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Sat Feb 26 17:36:14 EST 2011

Hello Fabien

Le 25/02/11 22:52, Fabien Carrion a écrit :
> org.opengis.geometry.MismatchedDimensionException: Argument "gridRange" has 2 dimensions, while 3 was expected.
>
> (...snip...)
>
> I have
> Dimensions RenderedSampleDimension("Albedo":[6.0 ? 79.3 %])
>      GeophysicsCategory("Albedo":[6.0 ... 79.30000305175781])
>      GeophysicsCategory("No data":[NaN(0...0)])
>
> Where can I find the dimension which is missing?

The dimension that the exception is talking about are CRS dimensions, not
"sample dimension". I admit this is not obvious given the "dimension" and
"sample dimension" names...

I would guess that the CRS associated to your data is 3 dimensional (where the
third dimension is probably time) while some other argument is two dimensional.
Could you post the output of the following please:

     System.out.println(crs);
     System.out.println(gridToCRS);

Maybe a snipset of your code would also help.