[geotk] RE: help on geotoolkit pending

Ludji ATHENES ludji.athenes at alicepro.fr
Thu Jul 7 04:43:04 EDT 2011

Thanks for answer me,

I've downloaded the last version of geotoolkit-bundle and geotoolkit-pending
(3.18)
plus geotoolkit-referencing, coverage and storage. I've got to download
jai-core too on the sun-microsystems site (Oracle now). I've download the
demos from your site and try to run it. Everything work fine except this
error on "information".
I've copied and paste the line like it's appear on my java Console. I'm
working with eclipse 3.2.

there is the line again :
sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError:
org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2.control.information.presenter.InformationPresenter:
Provider
org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2.control.information.presenter.CoveragePresenterorg.geotoolkit.wms.map.WMSPresenterorg.geotoolkit.wms.map.WMSPresenter
not found

Regards
Ludji

>Hello,

>The demo works fine on my side.
>
>The error message you have is strange : specialy this line :
>org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2.control.information.presenter.CoveragePresenterorg.geotoolkit.wms.map.W>MSPresenterorg.geotoolkit.wms.map.WMSPresenter
>not found
>
>Looks like all presenter have been put in the same file on the same line
<in the meta-inf/service file.