[geotk] OGC signed GeoAPI JAR files

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Jun 2 10:42:32 EDT 2011

Hello Brian and all

OGC has deployed GeoAPI JAR file with their GPG signature. The temporary
location is https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgopengis-097/

A Geotk milestone has been deployed using the above GeoAPI JAR files. Temporary
location is https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orggeotoolkit-105/

Brian, if you have a chance to test that those GeoAPI JAR files work well with
Scala, that would be much appreciated. If they work well, then those files will
be released verbatism to Maven Central as soon as I have confirmation that it is
okay.

Below is the Maven setting for testing with Geotk (note the repository number:
105 instead than 203). I suggest to wipe out your
$HOME/.m2/repository/org/opengis and $HOME/.m2/repository/org/geotoolkit
repositories before to test. The old repository (203) has not been deleted, so
you can revert back to it if there is any issue with the current one.

<repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>nexus</id>
     <name>Nexus staging repository (temporary)</name>
     <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orggeotoolkit-105/</url>
   </repository>
</repositories>

<dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
     <artifactId>geotk-referencing</artifactId>
     <version>3.17-geoapi-3.0</version>
   </dependency>
</dependencies>

Regards,