[geotk] Re: OGC signed GeoAPI JAR files

Brian Schlining bschlining at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:52:51 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Worked just fine! I had no trouble compiling or running Scala code that uses Geotoolkit 3.17-geoapi-3.0.

(and yes, I wiped out all the geotoolkit and geoapi directories that were in my local repository ($HOME/.m2/repository); I also verified that the downloaded jars were from your temporary repositories)

--
Brian Schlining