[geotk] CSW client : unmarshalling issue

Guilhem guilhem.legal at geomatys.fr
Tue May 10 11:48:05 EDT 2011

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [geotk] CSW client : unmarshalling issue
Date : 	Tue, 10 May 2011 17:47:20 +0200
De : 	Guilhem <guilhem.legal at geomatys.fr>
Pour : 	Damiano ALBANI <damiano.albani at univ-nantes.fr>

Its because of a method in the ObjectFactory which can probably be removed.

@XmlElementDecl(namespace = "http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2", name
= "GetRecordByIdResponse")
public JAXBElement<GetRecordByIdResponseType>
createGetRecordByIdResponse(final GetRecordByIdResponseType value) {
     return new
JAXBElement<GetRecordByIdResponseType>(_GetRecordByIdResponse_QNAME,
GetRecordByIdResponseType.class, null, value);
}

It can be used when the annotated class does not have a @XmlRootElement
annotation (in our case we have write the annotation, that why we may
remove the method in the factory).

However when you work with JAXB in general, you'll have often to deal
with JAXBElement, so i suggest you to always have this test after
unmarshall.

Guilhem Legal.