[geotk] CSW client : unmarshalling issue

Damiano ALBANI damiano.albani at univ-nantes.fr
Thu May 12 12:17:28 EDT 2011

On 05/12/2011 06:03 PM, Guilhem wrote:
> <ogc:PropertyName>http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/apiso/1.0:Identifier</ogc:PropertyName>
>

> I don't know, if this will satisfy degree. I'll try to see if i can
> handle this better when i'll have some time.

I can't say if it's legal CSW but deegree doesn't like it very much. It
throws no error but doesn't take the identifier value into account and
deletes everything in the store ! I shall ask over at deegree if that's
a bug or not.

By the way, regarding those PropertyTypes, I've seen something strange
about the signatures in the API.
For example:

PropertyIsEqualToType(LiteralType literal, PropertyNameType
propertyName, Boolean matchCase);
PropertyIsEqualToType.setPropertyName(String propertyName);
   vs.
PropertyIsLikeType(Expression expr, String pattern, String wildcard,
String singleChar, String escape);
PropertyIsLikeType.setPropertyName(PropertyNameType propertyName);

See the difference between raw String vs. complex objects. Is there any
particular reason for that?

The workaround I found is to use *either* the constructor or the
setters, depending on whether I need to input a Java object or a CQL
query as a String.

Regards,

--
Damiano ALBANI