[geotk] Problem with org.geoapi

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri May 20 17:09:24 EDT 2011

Hello Brian

Thanks a lot for the Maven test case. I will give it a try as soon as I can.

Le 20/05/11 19:48, Brian Schlining a écrit :
> Are you doing any bytecode manipulation (via annotations) in 2.3-RC1 that you aren't doing in 2.3-M9?
No, there is no bytecode manipulation. Just standard Java code + annotations
(but no annotation processing) compiled with the latest Sun JDK. I did yesterday
a diff between 2.3-M9 and 2.3-RC1 and will look at it closer Monday. I don't
remember any significant change between those versions...

Given that this is plain ordinary code compiled with latest version of the most
standard javac compiler, I wonder if it is a Scala bug...

Regards,