[geotk] Writing a GMT (i.e. NetCDF) grid

Brian Schlining bschlining at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:21:49 EST 2012

Hi Martin et al.,

I looked through the geotoolkit source and it looks like writing GMT grids
(netcdf) is not supported. When I try to write I get the following:

org.geotoolkit.coverage.io.CoverageStoreException: Can?t write file
?monterey_utm.grd?.
File suffix ?grd? is unknown. Expected one of [, asc, bmp, dat, gif, jp2,
jpeg, jpg, pbm, pgm, png, ppm, tif, tiff, txt].

So I was, perhaps naively, assuming that adding that feature is pretty
straight forward. I was going to start with the ArcGridWriter class as a
starting reference. I don't suppose there are any docs or guidelines around
for reference?

Thanks

--
Brian Schlining