[geotk] MARK_SQUARE where has it moved ?

Westgård Trond trondwe at IMR.no
Tue Mar 13 13:21:21 EDT 2012

I have a program that makes a simple maplayer in the mapcontext and the geotoolkit swing renderer.

I have used a constant that obviously was defined in an earlier version of geotoolkit-pending-snapshot which I use in the maven-build file.

Now the statement:

        final MutableStyle style = CartographicUtils.markSymbol(Color.RED, Color.RED, 5, MARK_SQUARE);

say that it does not find the MARK_SQAURE constant any more - I have not changed my import statements !!

Here are my import statements:

import java.awt.Color;

import org.geotoolkit.data.FeatureCollection;
import org.geotoolkit.factory.FactoryFinder;
import org.geotoolkit.factory.Hints;
import org.geotoolkit.map.FeatureMapLayer;
import org.geotoolkit.map.MapBuilder;
import org.geotoolkit.map.MapLayer;
import org.geotoolkit.style.MutableStyle;
import org.geotoolkit.style.MutableStyleFactory;

import static org.geotoolkit.style.StyleConstants.*; // I tried this and several others also

Do you have any hints for me ?

Best Regards

Trond Westgård
Senior Engineer