[geotk] Problem with XML marshalling

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Nov 2 04:52:53 PDT 2012

Le 02/11/12 18:36, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
>  Now i know where was the problem.
> The fact is that i'm also using GeoTools. And t seems there was a
> conflict with the gt-opengis library...To test, i've excluded this
> dependency, and it works fine.

Yes, this is a known problem... GeoTools should change the package name
of their interfaces, since they do not own the "org.opengis" namespace
and do not participate to the OGC working group. It may be possible to
allow the two libraries to co-exist with some tricky ClassLoader use,
but I'm not sure if it would really work.