[geotk] Metadata Marshelling question

François ANDRE francois.andre.perso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:54:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd like to insert a custom tag during the marshalling of my metadata for
Geonetwork to be able to autodetect it and liking it to a special schema
plugin.

For example, I'd like to be able to add my tag after "gmd:identificationInfo"
just like it's done with ISO19139.FRA :

<gmd:identificationInfo><fra:FRA_DataIdentification gco:isoType=
"gmd:MD_DataIdentification">...
I've tried several things but none have worked: when I marshall my metadata
I only see the gmd:IdentificationInfo tag.

Is there a way to do that or is it such a bad idea ?

Sincerly,

François ANDRE