[geotk] Read Polygon from Xml Iso Metadata

robin berenger berenger.robin at c-s.fr
Fri Apr 26 02:03:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have a problem reading an xml file and filling a default metadata with
it. I can fill almost all attributes, but not
Metadata -> Identification -> Extent ->GeographicElement ->
DefaultBoundingPolygon.

When i write :

for (GeographicExtent geographicExtent : geographicElements) {
                         if (geographicExtent instanceof
DefaultBoundingPolygon){
                             DefaultBoundingPolygon
defaultBoundingPolygon = (DefaultBoundingPolygon)geographicExtent;
                             Collection<Geometry> polygons =
defaultBoundingPolygon.getPolygons();
                             System.out.println("Number of geometry
objects :  :  " + polygons.size());
                         }

I get : Number of geometry objects   :  0

Is it possible to read this Polygon? I have no problem readind a
bounding box .