[geotk] NullPointerException with WFSFeatureStore

emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:05:37 PST 2014

Ok for a snapshot, i will argue here on the fact we should use first a snapshot until M3 is available, it shouldn't be a problem.

Some questions:
- Is it reasonable to make this timeout hardcoded in geotk? Isn't there a way to specify this timeout threshold as client param..?

- if it is only a time 'warning', ie not an exception, why should i have a null getcapabilities? I would expect a result anyway.

- in case it's'considered as failure, i should have a timeout exception (but it supposes that i can specify the timeout, otherwise it would be very restrictive and will not work for large GetCapabilities docs)

What do you think?

Emmanuel