[geotk] NullPointerException with WFSFeatureStore

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:27:49 PST 2014

Thanks Martin , it would be great yes. Let me know if something new
appears in snapshot, i will further test with a geoserver WFS instance.

Related to the use of WFS geotk client, i would have a question about
the way how data can be retrieved:
- I see there is a FeatureReader, that acts as iterator if i'm not wrong.
- However, nothing to get a feature collection object; looking to GeoAPI
in parallel, i've realized that the GeoAPI is not handling anymore a
FeatureCollection interface, which was available in previous (old)
versions of GeoAPI. Apparently i'm very late :-/ !.
I thought we had in GeoAPI a single interface for representing the data
retrieved for a WFS featureType (what we are actually looking for in our
project), but it seems it belongs to the past, and the highest
representation is the Feature.
Do you confirm that?

Thanks again
Emmanuel