[geotk] geotk-referencing and metadata Citations

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 02:20:34 PST 2014

Thanks Martin for orientating well where was the issue, indeed it was
there. I realized that i had a conflict of 2 versions of
geoapi-pending...:-/ one project dependency giving the 4.0-M1 version..i
should have checked this before... I've now aligned on 4.0-SNAPSHOT, and
it works. I will take this opportunity to see why the other project
module was separated from our main one, in order to avoid discrepancies
between geoapi-pending versions.

Thanks again for your support, i take the opportunity to wish a happy
new year!

Emmanuel