[geotk] WPS client example

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Feb 3 04:12:38 PST 2014

Le 03/02/14 13:02, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
> I've indeed checked it. All Geotk modules are from 4.x-SNAPSHOT.
> I've correctly added JAI core and imageio as dependencies, but i get
> the same error.

Could you try to put the following code somewhere in the application and
see what the output is? I'm interested to see if this code show more
than one element.

    Enumeration<URL> e = getClass().getClassLoader().getResources("org/geotoolkit/util/Utilities.class");
    while (e.hasMoreElements()) {
         System.out.println(e.nextElement());
    }