[geotk] Problem with 'copyright' special character when XML marshalling

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 03:34:56 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm currently facing an issue when marshalling a metadata in UTF-8. Such
metadata contains some text content that has the "copyright" symbol.
If i put the symbol itself, the XML marshaller does not keep it, and for
strange reason replaces it with the (R) symbol. Apart from this, this
makes raising an exception once i attempt to publish it in the metadata
catalogue. The copyright is not converted to ©

Any idea on how i should manage such special character with geotoolkit
metadata?

Many thanks in advance

Emmanuel

--
*Emmanuel Blondel*
GIS Consultant

Geographic Information Systems
in Agronomy - Environment - Fisheries
Email: emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com - Emmanuel.Blondel at fao.org
View my LinkedIn profileView my LinkedIn profile
<http://fr.linkedin.com/in/emmanuelblondel1>