[geotk] Geotk 4.X with JDK6 ?

Martin Desruisseaux desruisseaux at apache.org
Wed Jun 25 05:40:10 PDT 2014

Hello François

We do not maintain at this time a JDK6 branch of Geotk. However we will
continue to maintain a JDK6 branch of Apache SIS, and ensure that all
Geotk code ported to SIS will be backported to JDK6. Could you tell
which Geotk module do you use, in order to try to estimate when they
would be ported to SIS?

    Regards,

        Martin