[geotk] Problems with JAXPStreamFeatureReader (side-effects from recent changes?)

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:54:29 PST 2015

Thanks Guilhem and Johann,

Indeed, the changes performed in Geotk modified a bit the behavior of
our functions, about feature types. However, we could manage it by
controling better the feature type of interest we needed for reading the
WFS data.
The exception report indeed was due to wrong properties were passed to
the GetFeature request.

Last but not least:
- If i have a GML-WFS local file (taken from downloaded), and i don't
have the equivalent featureType xml: Is it possible with Geotk to read
the file to get a list of Features (according to GeoAPI) ?
- do you know when is planned a release (or milestone pre-release) of Geotk?