[geotk] Issue with JAXPFeatureTypeReader

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:35:30 PDT 2015

I've finally resolved the issue below.

However i still get weird behaviors when retrieving featureType...
I can get the featureType well (and print it as table in log everything
is fine...) but:
If i looking into the properties by means of:
/feature.getType().getProperties(true)/, the methods associated to the
/PropertyType/ give strange results...
If i do /getName()/ i would except to get the name of the property (like
"the_geom"), and i obtain the property class name instead...

I've seen there were some code changes, switching to GenericName for
geotk DefaultPropertyType... maybe some side-effect was introduced there..

Can you have a look?

Thanks
Emmanuel