[geotk] Feature identifier retrieved from WFS prepended a '@' ??

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Wed Mar 11 12:55:33 PDT 2015

Hello Emmanuel

Le 11/03/15 19:05, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
> Indeed i didn't think in possible collision between real property and
> attribute name. Now the explanations you provided are very clear, and
> it's necessary to distinguish real properties vs. attribute.

Thanks for your feedback :-)

> I'm curious to know more about ongoing OGC discussions about API &
> especially policy aspects. Is it possible to follow somewhere the
> discussions?

Of course. I'm planning to post a summary after the OGC meeting,
probably Friday. In a nutshell, some members have expressed interest for
an API independently from GeoAPI (not all OGC members are aware of
GeoAPI). So for now we are trying to define what OGC would mean by
"API". For example, it would be important for OGC that the API does not
imply any specific implementation (implementation must be provided by
vendors). We can do that in Java thanks to interfaces, but not in
JavaScript for example.

I will post more details in a few days.