[geotk] About sis 0.6 Release

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:49:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've seen there is a new Apache sis release (0.6), was there some joint
geotk release with it?
I'm in transition from geotk to apache sis, but i still have a
dependency to geotk (not all stuff is in apache sis).
For now i know use 0.6-jdk7-snapshot and geotk 4-snapshot

Thanks
Emmanuel

--
*Emmanuel Blondel*