[geotk] Geotoolkit and JAXB IllegalAnnotationsException

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Sat Jul 16 04:52:55 PDT 2016

Hello Stephane

(redirecting to the Geotk mailing list since after investigation, it
appears to be a Geotk issue rather than an Apache SIS one).

I think that the issue is caused by a wrong namespace in the Geotk
PolygonPatchArrayPropertyType class (missing "3.2" in
"http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2"). I need to ask to Guilhem on Monday if
my interpretation is correct. If it is, then I will deploy a Geotk
4.0-M6 milestone with the fix next week after the Apache SIS 0.7.1
release (if approved).

About the different error that I got: it was a NumberFormatException in
java.text.MessageFormat. I saw no Apache or Geotk class in the
stacktrace. I did not investigated further; I just set the default
locale to Locale.US so I could get the same error than you got.

    Martin