[geotk] CRS issue with WFS module

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Fri Oct 27 08:16:44 PDT 2017

Hello Stephane

Indeed, the srsName attribute in gml:Envelope is of type anyURI. My
interpretation is that the "urn:ogc:def:crs:epsg:…" syntax is more
adequate than "EPSG:…" there. I'm not sure why WFSFeatureStore uses the
short form; maybe at the time it was written, not all servers understood
the URN form.

I can try modify Geotk 4.0.0 for using the URN form. I think (but I'm
not sure) it would be at line 576 of GTtoSE110Transformer. If I try a
change, would you have an opportunity to test? What would be the
preferred approach?

  * You checkout the source code and propose the line to edit.
  * I deploy a 4.0.4-SNAPSHOT version (the changes in 4.0.1 to 4.0.3
    should not affects WFS).

If we get a test to work, I can deploy a 4.0.4 on
http://maven.geotoolkit.org/ if useful.