[geotk] Geotk 5.0-SNAPSHOT CSW Client Issue

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Mon May 28 01:20:25 PDT 2018

hello Cullen and Stephane

Thanks for the report and the analysis.

Le 25/05/2018 à 16:55, Cullen Rombach a écrit :

> We did some digging in the debugger, and the class that is not being
> found is GO_LocalName. However, GO_LocalNameno longer exists in Apache
> SIS and has been replaced by GO_GenericName. All references to
> GO_LocalNamehave been removed from the most recent versions of Apache
> SIS and there none in Geotoolkit, so we are unsure what exactly is
> causing this issue. It seems like it could be a dependency conflict,
> but as far as we could tell there is no reason for such a conflict.

I just checked the AssociationRoleImpl class identified by Stéphane. The
adapters seem okay (GO_GenericName instead than GO_LocalName). Could it
be that an old JAR file is mixed with newer JAR files? It may be worth
to run the following from the root of your project (Maven syntax; I do
not know yet what is the Gradle equivalent):

    mvn dependency:tree > tree.txt
    grep "geotk-" < tree.txt

and check if all versions are consistent.