[geotk] GML Marshaller

Пузова Н.В. cbmd at meteo.ru
Fri May 24 06:41:31 PDT 2019

Hello Martin!
I use JDK 1.8.0_71.

From: Martin Desruisseaux
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 3:26 PM
To: geotoolkit at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [geotk] GML Marshaller

Hello Natallia

Sorry for the late reply.

Le 22/05/2019 à 12:56, Пузова Н.В. a écrit :

  How can I use geotoolskit to marshall GML elements? I try this code (as test code from source GmlXMLBindingTest.java):

  MarshallerPool  pool =  GMLMarshallerPool.getInstance(); - I get an exception in this line
  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be instantiated

I just tried and did not got the exception. Which Java version do you use? Geotk is still targeting Java 8 and is known to have compatibility problem with more recent Java version (this is a problem we still need to fix).

    Regards,