[geotk] Need help with maven repo in new Nexus system

Leinen Kyle M LeinenKyleM at JohnDeere.com
Wed Apr 22 20:24:23 PDT 2020

My company uses Artifactory to proxy the old webdav location of the geotools maven repository.  Now that this location has been retired, I am attempting to connect to the new Nexus system, but it does not allow various repos to be directly browsed, which is causing issues with being able to proxy using Artifactory.  Does anyone know who I can reach out to for help?

Kyle Leinen
Staff DevX Advocate
Virtual-Dynasty - Developer Experience (DevX) and Operations
John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group
This message and attachments may be confidential. If you errantly received this message, reply to the sender about the error and delete without reading. Any retention or distribution by those not authorized is strictly prohibited.