[geotk] migration to java 11

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Wed Mar 3 06:52:59 PST 2021

I suggest to remove explicit declaration of Apache SIS dependencies in
the pom.xml file and instead inherit the one declared by the CSW module.
Geotk uses an Apache SIS milestone more recent than SIS 1.0, which is
the reason why we can not make formal release of Geotk (the Geotk
developments takes advantage of SIS developments early, which allow us
to test SIS extensively during its development phase).

The only explicit Apache SIS dependency should be for EPSG as below:

    <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.sis.non-free</groupId>
       <artifactId>sis-epsg</artifactId>
       <version>1.0</version>
       <exclusions>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>org.apache.sis.core</groupId>
           <artifactId>sis-referencing</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
       </exclusions>
    </dependency>

The exclusion is because of above-cited mismatch between Apache SIS
formal release and the milestones used by Geotk. In the particular case
of "sis-epsg" it is okay because this module contains mostly a database
with almost no Java code.