[GIS.lab] pywps on GIS.lab Unit

Ivan Minčík ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:00:05 PDT 2015

Hi Martin,

Ivan Mincik. This message has been sent from my cell phone. Sorry for being
too short.

http://server/cgi-bin/pywps.cgi?service=wps&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities

> shows me only default web page (GIS.lab VERSION).
>
> Before changing configuration of lighttpd, I wanted to check logs
> (lighttpd is configured to use syslog).
>
> $ cat lighttpd.conf
> server.errorlog-use-syslog      = "enable"
>
> My initial question is: where to find these logs (no syslog command,
> no /var/log/syslog, no /var/log/messages)?

Log files are in /storage/log directory. In GIS.lab,  we have moved all
data to /storage. Postgresql or ldap db is in /storage too.