[GIS.lab] ubuntu xenial

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun May 15 08:51:19 PDT 2016

Hi,

> This Vagrant box is just temporary fix to be able to do some development. It
> is expected that it will fail after restart. I didn't expect that Canonical
> will just ignore the fact that Vagrant boxes are not usable for such a long
> time.

thanks for explanation. Anyway, it's not clear to me what is the
status of xenial development (how many roles were upgraded at least).
In am able to create virtual machine by `vagrant up`, that's
everything I can say. Is there available issue or wiki page were we
could collect current state of art?

Thanks, Martin

--
Martin Landa