[Gisquick] INSTALL Gisquick in Ranchers

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:07:28 PDT 2018

Hi,

thank you for using GISquick

no, we are not supporting Rancher for now. We  could probably add
configuration files, but our team mates would have to look at it. But you
would be willing to support the feature financially, we could prepare
estimated budget for you.

The best way would be, if you would be providing required files in new pull
request.

Jachym

ne 19. 8. 2018 v 21:57 odesílatel GIS <app at gisdata.es> napsal:

> Hi good day,
>
> First congratulate and thank them for the development of Gisquick, a great
> tool for publishing geospatial information.
>
> I would like to know if you can help me install gisquick using Ranchers.
> Do you have files composer.yml and rancher.yml? Thanks for your attention.
>
> Thanks,

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com