[Gisquick] GSOC 2018 Gisquick project

David těthal davidtethal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 09:07:20 PST 2018

I am writing to express my interest in Gisquick project supporting WPS in
publication process. My name is David Tethal and I study Geo-mathematics at
Faculty of Civil Engineering in Czech technical university in Prague, Czech
republic. Apart from my study, I get programming experience from my
freelance work mostly focused on front-end web development. Currently I am
working on my master thesis about Gisquick platform extension supporting
spatio-temporal vector data.
In spite of the fact that the offered project sounds very interesting and
challenging to me, I was also wondering if there would be a possibility of
making my own project under your supervision. It might be based on my final
thesis adding more functionality into Gisquick platform which will make it
a powerful tool to support general multidimensional both vector and raster
data.
Please let me know your opinion about my idea.

Sincerely,

David Tethal