[Gisquick] Week 1 Report - Gisquick platform extension

David těthal davidtethal at gmail.com
Sun May 20 08:49:23 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

this is my report after first week.
As I mentioned in last report this week I was finishing my master thesis
which didn't give me almost any spare time for GSoC work. My mentors were
informed in advanced.

What did you get done this period?
- Simplify validation of QGIS project publication (this task wasn't
finished therefore it is moved into week 2)
- All the work during this period is described in my Wiki page [1]

What do you plan for next week?
- Change data validation process in QGIS plugin
- Add simplified query builder for easier data filtering on client side
that will extend recent filtering using slider
- Finishing other tasks from previous week (task will be specified on
Monday morning after discussion with both mentors)

Are you blocked on anything?
I am not blocked

[1] *https://github.com/davidtethal/gisquick-gsoc2018/wiki/GSoC-2018-Extension-of-Gisquick-platform#progress-timeline
<https://github.com/davidtethal/gisquick-gsoc2018/wiki/GSoC-2018-Extension-of-Gisquick-platform#progress-timeline>*