[Gisquick] Add editing capabilities

Marcel Dancak dancakm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 06:16:55 PDT 2018

ut 2. 10. 2018 o 10:40 Francesco Frassinelli <francesco.frassinelli at nina.no>
napĂ­sal(a):

> Hi Jachym,
>
> Thank you for your reply. We are evaluating different solutions for a
> WebGIS system, but they all need to be extended somehow. It would be nice
> to use GISQuick and work on it; I will discuss with my colleagues and
> evaluate how to proceed.
>

> Frafra

Hi Francesco,

yeah I can imagine that find a ready to use solution can be quite
difficult, and in most cases it is needed to customize something. Current
server side of the Gisquick is quite simple and shouldn't be difficult to
extend. Frontend part however may be not so obvious. Current version in
master is written in Angular and it may be more difficult to setup and run
locally. For any further development, I would be easier to continue on
recent rewrite into VueJS framework, which can be currently found in
vue-client or vuetify_1_1 branch. It doesn't have all the functionality,
but should be much easier to understand and extend.

Regards,
Marcel