[GRASS-ABM] GPLv3 Draft

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 20 11:52:05 EST 2006

Although this may be moot given the direction that we are headed at the
moment, I read through the part of the GPL3 draft discussing links and it
certainly *looks* like we'd be OK if we wanted to use something like SWIG in
the future. But then I'm not a lawyer.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402