grass4.0 performance

JARDOT at TAMUSDA.TAMU.EDU JARDOT at TAMUSDA.TAMU.EDU
Tue Jul 21 17:31:30 EDT 1992

Very interesting mail.  Could you please tell me how to get these Arkansas
Database tools?  We are beginning a project which will link databases to
GRASS.  If it has already been done, we may not have to write all the code.

Also, I have been told several times that GRASS is not good at working with
raster maps.  This is in reference to computations, statistics, etc.  This
is apparently the opposite of what most people think.  Which is true?

Kelly