Hilfe aus dem "Osten"...

hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Fri Jun 12 02:22:48 EDT 1992

------------------------------ Start of body part 1

Anbei ein paar Tip's aus dem "Osten" fuer Kollegen Osten. MfG, Frank H.

------------------------------ Start of forwarded message 1

From: Harald.Osten at geophysik.uni-muenchen.dbp.de
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
To: grassp-list at amber.cecer.army.mil
Subject: HEL
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 06:39:57 +0000

>X400-Trace: DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN; arrival Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:57:34 +0200 action
> Relayed
>X400-Trace: DE*DBP*TU-MUENCHEN; arrival Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:57:45 +0200 action
> Relayed previous DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN
>P1-Message-Id: DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN; 920611105706868-MTALRZUNI
>Ua-Content-Id: 920611105706868-

HEL

------------------------------ End of forwarded message 1

------------------------------ Start of forwarded message 2

From: Martin Ameskamp <ma at informatik.uni-kiel.dbp.de>
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
To: grassp-list at amber.cecer.army.mil
Subject: Re: HEL
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 06:39:57 +0000

> >X400-Trace: DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN; arrival Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:57:34 +0200 action
> > Relayed
> >X400-Trace: DE*DBP*TU-MUENCHEN; arrival Thu, 11 Jun 92 10:57:45 +0200 action
> > Relayed previous DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN
> >P1-Message-Id: DE*DBP*UNI-MUENCHEN; 920611105706868-MTALRZUNI
> >Ua-Content-Id: 920611105706868-
>
> HEL

irgendwer scheint da Adressen verwechselt zu haben ...

Martin
- --
Martin Ameskamp, Kiel University, Germany
Fax: ++49 431 8804054, Voice: ++49 431 8804474,
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.dbp.de

------------------------------ End of forwarded message 2

------------------------------ Start of forwarded message 3

From: hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
To: grassu-request at amber.cecer.army.mil
Subject: tud>request
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 06:39:58 +0000

help
who
dir

------------------------------ End of forwarded message 3

------------------------------ Start of forwarded message 4

From: grassu-request at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Sender: lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil
To: list:;
Subject: help.txt: Part 1 of 1
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1992 06:39:59 +0000

>Apparently-To: <hoffmann at urzdfn.kartographie.tu-dresden.dbp.de>

This is the helpfile for the GRASS-list; if this file does not answer your
questions, or you require a human response, send electronic mail to
lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil  .

For each command, you may either type the full command or just the first
three letters.  The server does not care about case (except for filename
arguments to the GET command, which must match exactly).  Valid server
commands are:

	SUBscribe [name]
		subscribes current path to mailing list.
		optional [name] parameter specifies name to display in WHOs.
		if [name] is "-", WHO does not display address.
	UNSubscribe
		unsubscribes the current path from the mailing list.
		if the path cannot be found in the mailing list, listman
		notifies the sender and the list-owner.
	WHO [name]
		returns a sorted list of list subscribers, minus all users who
		subscribed with the - option.
	DIRectory
		returns the mailing list's archive directory.  The log of
		recent submissions is in a file called LOG.  Other files may
		be available from time to time.
	GET file
		returns the file from the list's archive directory.
		the all parameter causes listman to return all the files.
		The filename must match exactly (spelling, case, punctuation).
	PINg
		"pings" the mailing list, causing a simple "I'm alive"
		response to be returned.
	HELp
		returns the list's help file from the archive directory.

For file accesses, the server will mail a confirmation note detailing what to
expect.  If the file is reasonably short, it will simply send the file in a
mail message.  If the file is long, it will "uuencode" it and send it in
mail-sized chunks (the explanatory note will tell how many to expect).  Once
you receive the file, you must concatenate the pieces and uudecode it; ask for
the file "uuencode.help" for details on this process.

Sincerely,
The Office of GRASS Integration
US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Lab
P.O. Box 9005
Champaign, IL  61826-9005