paint driver for Shinko645 (4 color ribbons) ?

Lars Schylberg larss at lmv.lm.se
Wed Jun 24 04:03:28 EDT 1992

I wonder if someone have written a paint driver for the
Shinko 645 model.  I started to look at the Shinko 635 driver
yesterday and thought that I could use it, but we realized that
some things may have to be changed.

The biggest problem for me is that the 635 driver is written for
3 color ribbon.  We are using the 4 color ribbon version of the
645 model ( with black included ).

Lars Schylberg

National Land Survey of Sweden           Dept. of Photogrammetry
R&D Departmant                           Royal Inst. of Technology
S-80112 Gavle, Sweden                    10044 Stockholm, Sweden

larss at lmv.lm.se                          larss at fmi.kth.se