i.texture and s.to.dig

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Sat Mar 28 23:05:15 EST 1992

I have placed some source code in the incoming directory
on moon:

  i.texture - calculate second-order texture statistics on
              GRASS raster files (co-occurrence matrix approach)

  s.to.dig  - convert GRASS site file (in the "E|N|#n desc" form)
              to GRASS dig_cat and dig_att files (shell script).

The texture code was hacked over the past two hours and could probably
use some testing (if anyone's interested).

Man pages are included for both. I hope someone finds these useful.

Darrell