math libraries

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 6 23:56:46 EDT 1993

John Cartwright (johncc at picea.CFNR.ColoState.EDU ) writes on 6 Apr 93:
>I'm trying to find some public domain math libraries that would include
>functions for matrix math and be compatible with either "cc" or "gcc".

try Ajah Shah's free-C index. It's posted periodically to
sci.math.num-analysis. If you don't have access to usenet,
get it from pit-manager.mit.edu:pub/usenet/sci.math.num-analysis.

Is there are particular routine that you need? I'm about to
plug in a SVD routine in s.surf.krig to replace the
Numerical Recipes code.

--Darrell