DRIVERS

Dr. A.R. Palmer plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
Tue Aug 3 04:50:38 EDT 1993

I am running GRASS4.0 on a Sunsparc IPC, but am still choosing an output
device. The paint drivers on 4.0 were for diablo, epson lq2500, genicom
3310, shinko635, tek 4695, tek 4697 and versatec.  Have there been any
additions to this list in version 4.1 that I need to consider before
making a decision on what to purchase ? Thanks for your help inadvance.
Tony
--
Dr A.R. (Tony) Palmer | Roodeplaat Grassland |Tel: Intl-27-461-22638
Principal Agricultural| Institute            |Fax: Intl-27-461-22398
Researcher            | PO Box 101           |e-mail:plad at hippo.ru.ac.za
                      | 6140 Grahamstown     |
                      | South Africa         |