Questions

Nalneesh gaur ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:50:32 EDT 1993

Dear Grass users,

We are developing a rating for GRASS GIS when compared to other GIS's. Please
take time to answer the following questions.

	1. What do you consider as the strength of the GRASS GIS ?

	2. Which GIS's do you use and which do you prefer and why?

	3. Should there be continuous support for the GRASS GIS ?

	4. What kind of programs would you like to see in the future GIS's ?

	5. What kind of support should GRASS have?

	6. What improvements would you like to see in GRASS ?

Please respond on the GRASS user's list or directly to me at
ngaur at chief.ecn.uoknor.edu

Thanks--

*  Nalneesh Gaur                      [][][][]   []    []       *
*  GIS & Environmental modelling lab  []    []   []    []       *
*  University of Oklahoma             []    []   []    []       *
*  Norman, OK 73019                   [][][][]   [][][][]       *