vector file open levels

Brian Buckley buckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:54:51 EST 1993

Hello,
I am trying to open a vector file with Vect_open_old so that I can then call
V2_numlines to get the number  of lines in the file.  Vect_open_old is not
opening the file at level 2.  Can anybody tell me what I need to do to get it
to open at level 2?
Thanks in advance,
Brian
| Brian J. Buckley                Michigan State University   |
| Systems Analyst                 Center for Remote Sensing   |
| E-Mail: buckley at ig0.rs.msu.edu  115 Manly Miles Building    |
| Phone: (517)355-4519            1405 South Harrison Road    |
| Fax: (517)353-1821              East Lansing, MI 48824  USA |