multiple users

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Tue Dec 21 02:55:25 EST 1993

> Martijn van Leusen
> (I recall a previous mail mentioning a script to create a
> separate monitor for each new user. Anyway, the system of
> symbolically linking a class to one PERMANENT mapset works
> fine for us)

I think I have mentioned in the past how we have created a monitor
for each node in our network.  This is easy for the students that
they always start the monitor that corresponds the node where they
are sitting.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                       Email: larss at fmi.kth.se
Dept. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry    or : lasc at celsiustech.se (new)
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)  Tel.   +46 8 790 86 33
S-100 44  STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN          Fax.   +46 8 790 66 10